...or not so much considering they lost in the last seconds of the game.
Even though the our beloved cowboys lost, I will say we had a blast at the game! I have to give ol' jerry jones some credit precisely where credit is due. Besides the actually stadium and all its demeanors heres a quick list of what I found very much appreciative.
- fully air conditioned (to the point that I had the chills the entire second half)
- they sold fresh fruit!! (bag of grapes 3 bucks!)
- went to the bathroom twice, never stood in a line
- the big screen (need i elaborate?)
- no traffic what so ever. (last year we sat for an hour before & after the game)
- the walk from where you park- at the old stadium we paid $25 dollars to park in a gravel-full of weeds- no labeled parking lot and walked over a mile with hundreds of others. At the new stadium you have options the closer you park the more you pay. We paid $40 dollars to park in a lighted, paved, parking lot with security and walked for less than a half a mile on a sidewalk.
In pictures heres what else i liked...hehe