Monday, October 12, 2009

I WON...again

when danny asked me to marry him i honesty thought of myself as being the luckiest girl in the world. and since ive married him that "lucky" concept has continued to grow...meaning I have found myself actually getting "lucky" in things such as winning contest or drawings or games all the time... its so weird. Awesome. but weird. I have never considered myself to be a lucky person, you know one of those people who always gets through to radio stations or guesses how many gum balls are in the jar, or is sitting in the ticket drawing seat.  but for some reason, this past year (or since we've been married) i have been really lucky at winning things. Now i know some people dont believe in "luck" so please dont take all this too seriously because I also consider most of these things a blessing as well.

To name a few:


  • a couple of months ago I won miley cyrus concert tickets through one 106.1 one the most popular radio stations in dallas that is heard all over texas!!
  • I always win prizes at showers, such as i went to a bachelorette party this weekend and won a prize there and on sunday went to a baby shower and won a prize there to! 
okay so thats only 2 examples but heres the big one: i hope your sitting down. So...

I follow a lot of photography blogs in order to help me learn more about taking pictures and camera settings, poses, etc. A lot of photographers will every now and then will post random contest on their blogs to advertise. And thats just what photographer Nathan Russell did about a month ago. Check his blog out to see more of his work and scroll down a bit to see the contest!  

Anyways, the point being... I won! well "we" won!  Our winning package includes:
2 hour photo session with up to 6 people (me, dan & the murph)
unlimited changes
unlimited locations
30 photographic christmas cards to send out
$150.00 gift card towards prints


pretty cool huh?! im soooo excited! I cannot wait! I have been wanting us to schedule an anniversary shoot but its just so expensive so i sort of gave up on the idea and then last night i found out i won this!! =)

we have to book before november 30th and we have to drive to austin to do it all, which honestly doesnt sound like a bad idea at all! now...its finding an open weekend on the calendar is whats going to be the problem. =/

happy monday!
love, the luckiest girl in the world!

2 comments: