Monday, October 26, 2009

Vaculik Round Up!

This past weekend danny and I headed out to Emory, TX to celebrate our friends soon to be marriage, Amanda & Bo. I was asked to photograph the party so of course I had an amazing time! And since danny and I aren't big on dancing "taking pictures" was a great excuse not to dance! hehe! The party was held at Bo's parents lake house and i cannot describe to you how pretty it was out there! At one point in the evening, danny and I snuck off by ourselves to go sit by the fire and cook some s'mores and while we were sitting there enjoying the crisp air of fall and the quietness of mother nature, danny said quietly "one day this will be ours.." it was so nice to think about and exciting at the same time.  There's just something about being out in the country... ahhh. Well here's some pictures of our evening. Enjoy!




























-amber&danny

No comments:

Post a Comment