Friday, March 11, 2011

8.9

As most of you know an 8.9 Earthquake hit Japan early this morning, which then resulted in a tsunami. This is the largest Earthquake to hit Japan in history and one of the largest in the world. There is a Tsunami warning for parts of the west coast in California, as well as Hawaii. Millions people are being affected by this. Hundreds of people are confirmed dead and many many more are missing.

Among those missing is my soon to be brother n laws family. They live in Japan and sadly, are missing. I am not sure of the whole story but from what I have gathered from my dad,  His mom had just landed in Japan flying American Airlines, when the quake had hit. AA has lost all communication with the plane.

Please be praying for the millions of people in Japan. Please be praying for their safety, peace, guidance and that they are not quick to place blame on God. Pray for restoration. Pray that those who are lost are found, that those who are hurt are healed and that those who are in a state of panic are covered in peace. Please pray for the McCoy family. Pray that my sister and her fiance can rest easy knowing their family is safe and okay.

Heres a couple of pictures of my sister and Ronny the day they got engaged, just a few days before Hudson was born.






Also, last night around 4:30 AM my grandmother was taken to the emergency room. She is back at home now but doctors have ordered an MRI to be done.
Here is a couple of pictures of my nana when Hudson was only a day old:



I guess its just another day of leaning on the Father.

"The Rock, his work is perfect,for all his ways are justice.A God of faithfulness and without iniquity,just and upright is he."- Deuteronomy 32:4



No comments:

Post a Comment