Tuesday, June 14, 2011

day 1&2

Instead of waiting to the end of week I figured I would post my first two outfits (yesterday & today)! (If you have no idea why i'm posting pictures of myself you must go back and read the blog before this! ) Its only been two days and honestly I have had a really good first two days! It's amazing how much better I feel about myself when I actually put a little effort into how I look! =)  Danny even came home today and told me I looked pretty! Isnt that sweet?! And if you know my husband at all...compliments are pretty hard to come by ;)! And he didnt even know I was doing this until i told him he had to take my picture tonight! I gave him a quick photography lesson too and I do believe he might be improving!



*if you have any tips on modeling please feel free to pass them along! =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I love your #2 outfit. It's dressed up casual, which is my favorite style. I'm a mommmy, too. Children require a lot of energy and sometimes it's hard to take time for yourself! I only started blogging last month, but loving it as a moment to just be a girl. Anyway, you look great and I'll be following your 30 for 30 on bloglovin'.
    http://www.theclotheswewear.com
    Wearing motherhood with style.

    ReplyDelete