Thursday, September 29, 2011

and were back!

wow...
first off I cant believe we've already been to Missouri & back, secondly I cant believe that in 2 days its October. where did september even go? and why is it 99 degree today?!

we had such a great time with the Hunter Family and man have we missed them! I took tons & tons of pictures but when I got home  & uploaded I realized my camera was not on manual setting (which i normally shoot in) but something random that I dont even remember now, so some of my pics are little blurry =/ sorry Hunters! but a lot of them turned out pretty cute.

We got home close to 11 last night, and Hudson was wound up to say the least! I was separating our laundry from our suitcases to start a load over night and he was just all in the middle of it! It was pretty funny. I'm usually a stickler for our 7:30 bed time but after being in the car for 12 hours, he deserved a little freedom in his schedule. However, he did wake up 7:15 this morning, much better than his 5 & 6 o'clock wakings while we were out of town ;)

Well, I have 3 photo shoots I'm needing to edit and get sent out to costumers so I really dont have time to blog about our trip at the moment, but hopefully sometime this weekend I will! I may even have to split it up into 2 or 3 blog post! Seriously we did so much!

Well, I gotta get another load of laundry going & get ready for dinner tonight! We're grilling out & camping in our backyard tonight! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment