So I'm finally around to deciding that maybe i should make some goals for the year. Danny & I typically make goals together but I'm pretty sure we can all agree that our goal is to get a house for our family of 4.
1. Read the entire bible Chronologically and thankfully I have already started this =)
2. Be under 120 lbs (duh, you have to have a weight goal thats just socially acceptable)
3. Still be nursing baby # 2
4. become an owner of a new camera lens, photoshop & business cards
5. Start collecting something ex. cute bowls, serving spoons, cards etc just something
6. Read 12 new books this year (recommendations start now ;)
7. Have an all natural birth
8. Read to Hudson everyday, several times a day.
9. shop more consignment, goodwill, second hand stores
10. Start school/more constructive-guided play with Hudson
11. blog everyday.
12. Make more time & more trips to see family & friends
13. Send birthday cards!
14. Learn to sew (ahem...susie ruth ;) hehe
15. Visit a new state
16. Pray. This year I'm really going to focus on prayer. How to pray for my husband, my children, my church, my country...myself. I believe its in my genes to be a prayer warrior (thanks to my grandmother) and its time I take advantage of that!