Monday, March 23, 2009

The Long Awaited...

okay so here's a little sneak peak of our wedding pictures! Caroline (our photographer) did an awesome job and I cant wait to see the rest of them...which are in the mail as i type!




Well, 5 is the lucky number! Thats all you get for tonight however there are more and should be posted on Facebook under Caroline Joy Casey! Caroline has been working really hard to get our pictures edited quickly as possible considering she is in school and student teaching this semester. Bless her sweet heart!

Oh..what a day...
Today... was a little rough for the newly ruths. First of, right when I got to work this morning I realized I had locked my keys in my car the second I shut the door. All of my new co-workers knew about this and some of them even had to rearrange their schedules in order to get me to one place to another (I was out doing observations of babies today). Plus along with my keys happen to be my purse which had my cell phone in it. =/ Thank the Lord for danny not changing his number since we've moved to the dallas area because ive had his abilene number memorized for a very long time. So, eventually I was able to get a hold of danny and of course my sweet husband came to the rescue. Well since I didn't have a car I wasn't able to go eat lunch so I went lunchless today. Then after our 2 hour team meeting at work at which I had to pee pretty much an hour and half of that time, I had to go to a "sketchy" looking clinic to get a TB shot for work. I hate when they say its not going to hurt...and then the moment they poke you with that needle...you just wanna yell " YOU LIAR!" After leaving the creepy clinic, me and my throbbing arm went home to start cooking dinner. A dinner that i was really excited about bc it was looking/smelling so good...turned out to be something i just didnt like. ugh my picky-ness. So danny ate my casserole and i had some pasta and bbq pringles! =)
So as you can see this was quite a day but its funny how things can turn around so quickly...I was sitting here pouting about how I was going to have to blog about my bad day and then I got an email from our wedding photographer letting me know our pics were on facebook! And that my friends, put me in a great mood =) I love my life, I love my job, I love my husband!!

okay one more:

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures!!! I can't wait to see the rest! Sorry you had a bad day, but what a good ending...wedding pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Amber, I'm sorry you had a bad day. Glad you bounced back from it though!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete