Saturday, March 7, 2009

So long yogurt, hello cool whip

I am proud to say that I created an amazing low calorie, healthy snack today due to my picky-ness of an eater. Ive been trying really hard to provide a healthier "eating" life-style for danny and I by trying to only eat things like turkey & chicken (my personal fav), drinking green tea, buying organic produce, cage free eggs and always buying "low cal" products. So, today when we got home from running all our errands and spending an hour in walmart reading magazines I thought I would mix some plain yogurt with strawberries, granola and banana's. However, come to find out I had no granola and I discovered that I didnt really like the yogurt. Which lead to my creation of Fat Free cool whip, honey nut cheerios and strawberries! omg it was sooo good. so good that I immediately had to post a blog about it.

Cool Whip: 4 Tablespoons= 30/35 calories
Honey Nut Cheerios: small handful=40ish calories
Strawberries: 3 cut up= about 15 calories

Total Calorie Intake: about 90 calories give or take

Enjoy!

Also, click here to find this really cool article on 21 ways to reuse your coffee beans! Its worth checkin out!

No comments:

Post a Comment