Thursday, June 4, 2009

75 hours and counting

For the past 5 years or so, I've become a pretty independent person you could say. There's so many things I do that can support this but ive discovered there is one very big reason that has made this statement some what contradicting. I perfer to shop alone. I like to eat lunch alone at work, I dont mind going to the movies or to eat by myself. I like to drive myself places rather than having someone ride with me. I dont need a friend to go to the bathroom with me at a public place and I hardly ever ask for people's opinion unless its something very important or life changing. however, danny ruth has made me a little less independent (its a good thing). I guess it comes from that whole submit to your husband thing....=)

since we've dated, the longest danny and i have been apart is about 48 to 72 hours at the most. And though we never lived together before we were married, we pretty much spent every waken hour together. So, now we've been married for 124 days,according to my facebook counter, therefore we've spent 2,976 hours together straight. However, we both work 8 hour days, 5 days a week which is about 1,536 at work (apart) 1,440 we spend at home together. Its weird to think we've spent more time at work than at home...Im going to come back to this thought in a another blog some day. Anyway, the point I'm trying to get to is danny has now been gone for about 75 hours and I think its slowly starting to kill me. (this is some what of a joke) . I have no one to cook for, no one to watch wheel of fortune with, no one to climb on and cuddle with, no to pack a lunch for, no one to make coffee for (though i did make some for amelia yesterday), i clueless at the gym with out my trainer there (danny), and my life at the moment consist of: facebook, real books, shopping, also known as retail therapy and fast food. oh yeah and work. I miss my young new husband so much that ive secretly have cried every day he has been gone (dont tell). Today has been the worse for some reason. I didnt get to talk to danny last night because I went to bed so early because I had to be at work at 7 in the morning so that might of had something to do with it, but regardless of whatever the reason might be I think its solely because the Lord has so graciously blessed me with someone who makes my life that much sweeter when he is with me.

Tomorrow, I leave to go to Denver, CO to the Red Rocks Amphitheater to see O.A.R in concert with my very good friend Callie! Danny and I went to this exact same concert over 2 years ago and its where he first said "i love you" he was suppose to come with me...but State Farm duties called, so callie so willing to his place =) Here we are 2 years ago...dis-regard my hair, i went through a lot of hair coloring products that year.

Heres a pic of callie and i about a year ago ( I didn't feel like going through all my pictures, this was the first one i saw of us) sorry, callie! hehe


I'll be taking my computer with me to denver! so no worries i'll be posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment