Monday, June 15, 2009

discoveries!

Lately, I feel as though we have come across some interesting discoveries and I thought I would share them with you!

1) Texting Google! After getting lost several times and trying to locate simple places such as a walgreens, a car wash and even Kohls department store I have found that a sending a simple text message staying: name of the place your looking for , city & state to 466453 (GOOGLE) can be extremely helpful in desperate situations. It is basically the same idea as calling 411 but texting google is free is you have some kind of text messaging service.

2) The greatest shopping website known to mankind (or just females who really like to like to shop)! POLYVORE! I was introduced to this site from a fellow blogger and now im hooked! Just click here and then click on "shop" and start picturing yourself in the cutest clothes imaginable (at least in my opinion that is.) Some of the clothes are pretty pricey but the site lets you shop for items at different price ranges. I always click on the below $50 category! Heres a sneak peak of what to expect:

3) EBATES! Ebates.com is another online shopping site but theres a something pretty cool about this site. We heard about this website on the news one night and decided to check it out. Its a company that partners up with other retail stores and so when you make a purchase you can get up to 7% back depending on what you bought. They send you a check in the mail every 3 months. I have only made 2 purchases through the website our TOMS shoes and some organic treats for Murphy and we're up to getting about 15 dollars back. For now it seems pretty legit and I recommend signing up and doing all your online shopping through EBATES.

4) Arbys. Visit your local Arbys on Wednesdays. I'm not sure if this is going around everywhere or just here locally in Collin County. But every wednesday Arby's is giving away something free. For example, this past Wednesday a free chicken sandwich was given with a purchase of a medium drink. Hey 2 bucks for a meal...i'll take it. Hopefully this post was somewhat interesting and maybe even somewhat intriguing. =)

Take Care!

1 comment:

  1. I've done the texting google...it's great!! Rachel Stewart introduced that to me! So, I love Murphy! The pictures on FB are so cute!

    ReplyDelete