Monday, March 1, 2010

100

So, Friday I take the biggest test of my life. This test will literally somewhat describe the rest of my career life. If I pass I will be a Licenses Professional Counselor. For the past couple of days I have been very very very nervous. Work has not been important, laundry and dishes are piling up, murphy is not being walked and our living room is covered with note cards, practice quizzes and piles of study material. I started studying for this about 3 to 4 months ago and this past month i really dedicated my week days to it and took breaks on the weekends. these past 2 weeks i have pretty much been non stop studying every day. My last day to study is wednesday and thursday i plan on doing a lot of relaxing, praying and positive thinking.

My test starts at 9:00 AM on Friday. Danny isnt working that day, and will drive me to the test site in Dallas. I should be done by noon. I have 4 hours to take it and I have a feeling it will take me the whole four hours.

Right now, I am really scared. I am trying really hard to think positive, and have faith that the Lord will see me through this...

If and im only saying IF..if i fail I only get one more chance to take it and then I have to go back to school for more college hours to qualify to take it again.

This will be my last blog until after the test.  I noticed that before i posted,this was my 100th blog post...I thought that was somewhat ironic, considering I would just love to score a grade of 100! haha


Thank you all who have texted, called, emailed, messaged me on facebook, twitter and here for all the encouragement!! Such a sweet sweet internet world! =)

2 comments:

  1. We are thinking of you and praying for a very positive outcome.

    Father, be with Amber this week. Lift the burden of worry from her heart. Fill her heart with strength and ease her mind. We lift her up to you. In your name we pray, AMEN

    Love and miss you, Dad and Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber you will do great. Praying that all went well and that you are confident today. What a wonderful accomplishment to have been so diligent in studying. Congrats are already in order, just for that. :)

    ReplyDelete