Saturday, December 25, 2010

A new life

Hudson is here!
Hudson Brownlee Ruth was born on 12/18/2010 at exactly 4:30 pm. He weighed 7lbs 10oz, 20 1/2 in long. Mom & Baby are doing wonderful..while working out a few kinks in our new life! =) (more to come on this)

well, my plan to blog while in the hospital didnt exactly go...well as planned. I forgot about the lil thing they put on your finger to monitor your heart making it impossible to type. Danny however did an excellent job in updating my facebook page. I havent had much time to really go on the computer, upload any pictures or even blog this week but i'm hoping next week I will be able to.

Until then we are learning to adjust to our new life and enjoying our family of 3!  I am absolutely in awe of the Lord's blessing to us. I couldnt ask for a more perfect life. My husband has been a constant rock for me and Hudson. I have falling more in love with danny since the birth of our son...ahhh i'm just on cloud 9 with my boys =)

I currently am still in some pain and unable to maneuver around much without pain pills or crying due to the episiotomy and some other embarrassing  pregnancy things that have occured that i never knew was part of pregnancy lol. However, with the help of both of our moms life has been a lot easier.

Well time for a feeding...
looking forward to blogging my "birth story"....

merry christmas!!
and Happy Birthday to Jesus, our sweet nieces Ately & Avery who turn 4 today, and lil Hudson who is one week old!

No comments:

Post a Comment