For the past 4 years I have had the privilege of attending PINK Impact thru Gateway Church in Southlake! It is a women's conference filled with: fun, sweets, give aways, coffee and the holy spirit! It gets better every year! The speakers are powerful, the praise worship is amazing and God's truth is constantly being revealed. Since i'm nursing and danny was a fishing tournament the same weekend Hudson got to tag along too. I was a little worried with how he would do but he ended up being perfect! He was definitely a hit with the ladies ;) Though I brought my camera i didnt take a single picture, but my sister n law Angie did... so hopefully she will post them soon! =)
Heres just a smidgen of what I gathered:
1) God's promises do not expire.
2) If He is for us, than who could be against us
3) Ask for the "moon"
4) Sometimes He takes us the long way around, yet our blessing will be doubled
5) We love Him for who he is, not for what he does
6) Sometimes we have to go through the dark in order to see the light
7) He loves you enough to not let you stay the same
8) Proverbs 31 is for all women, not just married women
9) I am his daughter...his heart melts when i cry out for him
10) Hudson does much better being held than being in his baby k'tan, baby bjorn, car seat or stroller. =)
I recommend this conference to every woman i know! Its that awesome! Thanks to Dannys mom...I'm already signed up to go again next year, but were gonna make our own shirts this time around. =)