Wednesday, February 22, 2012

yes this our Christmas post

so i'm well aware that its February, the end of February actually, but i never got around to posting our pics from all of our Christmas gatherings! So here goes nothing... tons of presents, smiles, family, toys and more toys. =) 
Hudson got a motorcycle for Christmas!




pretty proud on his john deere tractor!


me & my mom! 

the ruth family visiting The Gaylord!


the hunters!

the busters




all the grandkids on dannys side, wearing their "age" shirts! =)


hudson at my dad's for chirstmas! he loves his noahs ark! 

my step mom & dads love language is definitely "gift giving!" so many presents!! =)

soon to be Mr & Mrs McCoy!



cousin cooper, this really shows how little hudson is, cooper is only 3 months older! haha!



my dad's mom, love her, i honestly wouldnt know Jesus if it werent for her! 

celebrating christmas with mommy & daddy!




danny got a remote control car for christmas! he loves it! murphy hates it. hudson likes to watch the car go!

yes, i know i look lovely here... danny got me a spa package for christmas!! really need to book that facial & prenatal massage ;)


dannys grandpa! 




4 generations of ruth men!


By far this was one of the best Christmas's ever!! I think since Ive been married I've said this every year... but its true...it just keeps getting better!

1 comment:

  1. i love the picture of the family at the gaylord, all the big kids smiling, and the little ones plugged up with pacifiers! haha

    ReplyDelete