Thursday, March 8, 2012

tick tock

could it really be that this weekend i will be 28 weeks pregnant with our second child? where has the time gone?! 12 weeks and we will be a family of 4! two cribs, two high chairs, two car seats, two paci's to keep up with (maybe... more on that later), two bottoms to diaper, two monitors to listen too.... and of course 2 very sweet baby boys to love on as well! its exciting and scary all at the same time. I think the reason  it seems so scary to me is for 2 reasons: One, being that hudson still seems like a baby to me, yes he is becoming more and more independent every day, but he's still my little baby who at 14 months old has no clue what the term "big brother" even means. Two, here I am making my way into the third trimester and i'm still sitting in a home thats not our home. I'm 40 minutes away from my hospital (and thats without traffic), a nursery & toddler room that is only a vision in my head, a crib & double stroller that still needs to be bought, and a name that still needs to be decided on. Though i'm getting a little anxious, nights are getting restless and time is moving quicker than I would like... i keep having this thought that the Lord is just sitting up there with a bit of a grin, shaking his head slowly, saying "trust me, my child." My response, "i do...but i'm suppose to be "nesting" right now!!" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment